May 16, 2013

May 16th Mini-Haul!

I'm back! I have a mini haul to share with you!

From left to right: Orly Fiesta, Orly Bailamos, Balea Ultra Hold Curl Defining Mousse, Orly Top2Bottom, Lacoup Volume Refresh Dry Shampoo, Orly Top2Bottom

I found this bunch of goodies for $8.25 in the discount area at my local Shoppers Drugmart! Awesome I know! The deal with the Orly was 1 nail colour + 1 mini top and bottom coat for $2.50! Fantastic! AND... Bailamos was on my to-buy list so double awesome!
It's the old packaging for Orly nail polish, but for $2.50 in colours I haven't been able to find in the new packaging I'm thrilled with this find!
I've used the Top2Bottom in place of my Revlon Multi Care Base+Top Coat, and while there's not a huge difference I find this is able to go on just a bit more smoothly. And as minis I might even finish a bottle!
I've been on the lookout for a cheap dry shampoo to try ever since purchasing the Tresemme brand only to have it clog after 4 uses, so I picked up this Lacoupe volumizing hoping it could do the trick, I've yet to try it out but will let you know what I think once I do.
And finally the Balea mousse. I have tested this product out, after towel drying my hair for a bit, I sprayed the mousse into my hand and worked it through my damp hair and then put my hair in a bun and went to sleep. In the morning, while my hair wasn't as curly as it normally can be, the volume definitely worked. I even got compliments on my fuller than usual ponytail!

What's your favourite dry shampoo? What great deals have you found this week?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment