May 13, 2013

NOTD: May 13, 2013

Hey everyone!
Sorry it's been a while since my last post, exams and vacation have kept me otherwise occupied.
Here's my very first NOTD post! I'll admit I'm not the best at nail painting, so there probably won't be much in the way of nail art (yet!), but just trying to give you an idea of my style and some interesting combinations I've put together.
So after that ramble, here's the first NOTD:
This is OPI My Very First Knockwurst with Orly Nite Owl as the accent nail.
It took 2 coats of OPI and 1 coat of Orly for this look. I also used my Revlon Multi Care Base+Top Coat as the base and top coat. This picture was actually taken the day after I painted my nails, so you can see this lasted well!
What did you think of this NOTD?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment