June 12, 2013

Haul: June 12, 2013

Planned myself another big haul! Went to 2 Winners and a Shoppers Drugmart, here's what I found!

Starting with nail polish:

From L to R: Orly Gumdrop, butter London Billy No Mates, butter London Scouse, Orly Angel Eyes, Essie Buy Me a Cameo
 

These were all on sale to varying degrees, the butter London were $12.99 each (compared to the usual price of $17 I couldn't resist!), Orly Gumdrop was $5.99, Orly Angel Eyes was $2.99, and Essie was $7.99 (I know it's cheaper in the states, but in Canada Essie is usually $11 - a big rip-off).

So far I've only tried Gumdrop, which is almost exactly a Tiffany blue, I love it! Very different from anything else I own, and I'm thinking it will go well with Revlon Whimsical.

Makeup and skincare:

From L to R: Vichy Normaderm Salicylic Acid Lotion, Bioderma PP Baume, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Temptress, Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded, Bioderma Sensibio H2O Cleanser
 
The Vichy and Bioderma products were actually samples, the nice lady at the beauty counter gave them to me, I've never received samples at Shoppers before but apparently you can! 
 
The deal was to buy 2 Revlon lip products and get 2000 bonus Optimum points, since I've been wanting to add more lipstick into my beauty routine, I decided on Temptress
 
 

As you can see it's a beautiful medium pink.  Since I have fuller lips, I'm a bit intimidated by lip colour, so this should help me start to get out of my comfort zone!
 
I picked out Nude Lustre since most of my lipglosses are pink or very shimmery, so I thought this would also be a nice change.  I think it has enough colour to it not to make my lips look dead, but I haven't tried it out so we'll see!
 
I've been hearing rave reviews over at MakeupTalk for a while about how awesome the Maybelline Color Tattoos are, and they were on sale this week so I picked up Barely Branded, which I've heard can be used as a base as well as alone.  The colour is a bit lighter than I was expecting, but it definitely lasted a long time without creasing so far in my experience!
 
What do you think of this haul? Any drugstore product recommendations for me?
 
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment