August 18, 2013

August Sephora Haul: Part I

I was bad and placed another order @ Sephora. I'm going to split this into three posts because there are so many pictures!

Everything all together (not including samples, that'll come in another post).
Back row: Sephora by OPI 18 Piece Mini Nail Color Set
Middle row L to R: Sephora Collection Instant Eye Makeup Remover, Sephora Collection Waterproof Star Eye Shadow and Liner in Gold Night, Sephora + Pantone Universe Elemental Molten Liquid Liners, Sephora by OPI Nail Color in I Don't Bite
Front row L to R: Urban Decay Vintage 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Covet and Binge
 

Sephora Collection Instant Eye Makeup Remover: I got this for $6 since I'm almost done my 2 on-the-go makeup removers and figured this couldn't be too bad. It's definitely non-irritating, although it does have a light scent to it.  However, it isn't the most effective of makeup removers (has a particularly hard time with my Sephora Collection Contour Waterproof Eye Pencil, which it basically just smudges around and doesn't fully remove), so I'll likely buy Lancôme Bi-Facil next time (which I love)
 


Sephora Collection Waterproof Star Eye Shadow and Liner in Gold Night: When I first opened my package the pic I took turned out blurry, so this pic was taken after I used it the next day. I was worried that it was dried out, however this has a perfect gel consistency and I love the colour! This wore well all day for me, staying in place and not smudging. Unfortunately this product is sold out according to Sephora's website, however I would highly recommend picking this up if you see it and like gel eyeliners! Definitely worth the price (I got it for $7)!


Sephora + Pantone Universe Elemental Molten Liquid Liners: This is a set of 4 liquid eyeliners with different finishes.
L to R: Blue Atoll (blue glitter), Emerald (metallic green), Fragrant Lilac (holographic light purple), and Chocolate Torte (matte brown).
For $12 I thought this was a great deal! I'm an eyeliner junkie and felt I was lacking liquid liners, so I bought this to triple my current liquid collection. So far I've only used Emerald, man did it have impact! It took longer than I'm used to for the eyeliner to dry, but once it did it stayed perfectly in place all day! It was a bit tricky to get a thin line, but I'm hoping wiping the brush on the inside will make a thin line achievable. I'm definitely happy I picked this set up!



Urban Decay Vintage 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Covet: I was worried this would be similar to Emerald from the Pantone set or my Wet N' Wild Color Icon Pencil in Green, however all 3 are quite different. Again, Urban Decay's Pencils are amazing, so creamy and pigmented! If you have yet to try them, go get them now while they're still on sale at Sephora!


Urban Decay Vintage 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge: I was looking for a nice blue eyeliner and am loving the colour of Binge. Not quite navy not quite cobalt, and not so noticeable that it's not work appropriate. I will definitely get a lot of use out of this!

Look out for my post on the 18 piece nail set and the samples I received!
Have you taken advantage of Sephora's 2X, 3X, 4X points event?  If so what did you pick up?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment