August 25, 2013

August Sephora Haul: Part III

To finish up this haul, here are the freebies I got! (Part I and Part II)


Back row L to R: Marc Jacobs Honey
Middle row L to R: bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 The Perfect Storm, Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Philosophy Living Grace Fragrance, Prada Candy
Front row L to R: Aquolina Pink Sugar, MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara

bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow Duo


Pics of the duo opened. Isn't it pretty? I got this free with the code VIBREADY (I believe this only works for Canadian shoppers, $25 value!)

Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 20. As I have Combination Oily skin, this should work out well for me, look for a review in an upcoming empties post!

Philosophy Living Grace Fragrance: I wasn't expecting to like this, as I'm not a fan of floral scents.  But I've actually really liking how clean this is. And not too floral or powdery!

So this is kind of a cheat, because I actually got this from Shoppers Drugmart (only interesting thing from that trip). I like the sweetness of this scent, with some musky overtones that add sex appeal.


I have been loving trying Pink Sugar, so sweet, both fruity and with vanilla scents to it. Might have to buy a full size of this one!

MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara. I was disappointed that this is a one-time use sample, but maybe I'll be able to figure out a way to get more uses out of it and keep it from drying up? Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment