August 08, 2013

NOTD: August 8, 2013

Here are today's nails!


For this look I used 2 coats of Julep Morgan (from this haul) over a base coat of Revlon Multi Care Base + Top Coat. On the accent nail I used a coat of Sinful Colors Frenzy (from this haul).

As you can see, I did have some bubbling issues, but I think the blame comes more from the Revlon Base coat than Julep.

I'm loving this royal purple, it's right up my alley, and much more blue-toned than other purples I own. Also, Frenzy was packed with glitter and I will definitely have to check out more Sinful Colors polishes!

Although this didn't come from the Julep Maven program, if you're interested in trying out Julep's polishes the Maven program is a great start! Read more about it here.

What's your favourite purple polish?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment