September 11, 2013

NOTD: September 11, 2013

Today's look goes well with the fall transition!


I actually really enjoyed this NOTD even though I'm generally not a fan of red.  This is 2 coats of Sephora by OPI Sample Sale with Sephora by OPI I'm With Brad as the accent nail (can't see it on the nail, but can see it in the bottle in this picture, a deep red with shimmer) over my Revlon Multi-Care Top and Base Coat.

Sample Sale is a perfect Christmas red with shimmer to it, love!
I'm With Brad is a nice vampy red and when the light hits it the right way the shimmer is ah-mazing!

I got both of these polish from this haul, and definitely want more of these Sephora by OPI sets!

What colours have you incorporated in your transition to fall?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment