September 14, 2013

NOTD: September 14, 2013

Happy weekend!  There might be a break in posts for a while as I move into my new place and get settled in (and the internet figured out), so bear with me!  A break from the vampy looks, here's a purple and blue mani!


This is 2 coats of Sephora by OPI I Don't Bite (from this haul) with 2 coats of Julep Millie as the accent (from my May Julep Box) I used my Orly Top2Bottom as the base and top coat of this look.

I'm loving the purple metallic of I Don't Bite (plus the name is just too funny!) and think Millie is a perfect navy blue crème!

If you're interested in signing up for Julep Maven (which is awesome, $19.99 for 3 products a month, with the option to choose which of the 5 style profiles you want to receive any month and no hassle to skip a month) please use my referral link here.

I'm thinking of doing some my collection type posts to show off my make-up hoard, it would likely include swatches (except for nail polish), and mini reviews, would you be interested in reading those?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment