October 16, 2013

October 16, 2013 Haul


Look at all my pretties! This is a haul from Bath and Body Works and The Bay!


L to R: Pink Chiffon Triple Moisture Body Cream and Pink Chiffon Shimmer Body Mist

The deal here was buy 2 get 1 free, and I was there picking up a gift for a friend, so I ended up expanding my collection of Pink Chiffon products (I also own the Body Mist).  I LOVE this scent, perfect blend of vanilla and fruits.  Absolutely delectable!


L to R: Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet Lip Gloss, Philosophy Hope in a Jar, Givenchy Very Irresistible, Givenchy Very Irresistible Electric Rose

The item in the back is a cute iPad case, all of these items were free as part of a Philosophy GWP deal at The Bay (my sister spent the $65, and I racked up goodies!).  I love Philosophy lip gloss and basically all the fruity scents in general so I'm happy to have expanded my lip gloss collection here! There was also a promotion with a large number of Givenchy perfume samples in bowls, so I picked up 2 to try out.


Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Effect Refining Cream

This was in the clearance section of The Bay for $22!  This is still offered for sale at Sephora for $66 so I was happy to snatch up this bargain and try out this brand!

Have you found any great deals or GWPs recently?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment