November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013 Haul



Not another haul! Uggh, why must Sephora call to me so often?


The main reason for the haul: the Tarte Pure Delights 8 Piece Lip Surgence Set

I had already received a Tarte Matte Lip Surgence in last year's Sephora Favourites Give Me Some Lip Set, and I loved it, so I quickly purchased another one (this time Tarte Lip Surgence Lip Crème) and knew that I would definitely purchase whichever Christmas set from Tarte had the most Lip Surgence (this was before the Collector's Set was released...and I don't think I'll take the plunge with that one, but who knows?)!

I am loving this set and definitely recommend it to all Tarte Lip Surgence fans! I'm loving most of the colours (but been a bit shy around the 2 browner shades (Generous and Grateful) and the bright red (Enamored)). So glad I picked it up, it definitely will help me step out of my comfort zone!


And then, since the Tarte set didn't give me enough lippies (lol, I'm such an addict), I picked this Stila Color Me Glossy set of 9 lip glazes.  To be fair, I'm giving 6 of these away as gifts, since they come packaged in cute gift wrap in sets of 3.  I also couldn't resist some of these flavours/colours: Persimmon, Passionfruit, Melon, Amaretto, they all sound so yummy!


My freebie for the order was this adorable trio of deluxe size Benefit products! I'm not sure if this code is still in stock, but it's VIBSPREE (only available to those with VIB status at Sephora). Definitely a great freebie, although I've yet to test these out.


This freebie is a trial of 3 colours of YSL's Glossy Stain, it even came with a sample applicator!


I have been LOVING this perfume from Escada, although it is definitely more appropriate for Spring/Summer since it's so fresh and fruity!


And my last sample was the Hourglass Oil-free Mineral Primer, which I hope to test out, since it gets rave reviews!

That's my Sephora haul (although I have 2 more in the works...). What have you hauled recently from Sephora?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment