November 30, 2013

November Empties

This month was better for me for empties, and I have a feeling December will be even better!


L to R: Ducray Squanorm Shampoo, Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof Anti-Perspirant

Ducray Squanorm Shampoo: same as last time (see review here), still a fav! Have already repurchased!

Secret Clinical Stength Waterproof Anti-Perspirant: same as last time (see review here), still a fav! Have already repurchased!


Rexall 125 Quilted Round Cosmetic Pads: these are some of the worst cotton pads I've used in a while.  Really fluff, get caught everywhere, and aren't even strong enough to withstand removal of glitter nail polish.  Will not repurchase!


L to R: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub, Chocolate Chip Cookie Bath & Shower Gel, Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara in Black

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub: This is my fav facial scrub I've tried, I love the citrus scent, and the price is very reasonable! I use this 3 to 4 times a week to slough off dead skin on my face, and I think it does a great job exfoliating! I still have a backup of this but will definitely repurchase again!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Bath & Shower Gel: this is a no-name brand shower gel that came in a set of 5 other fall-themed scents that I received as a gift.  There is a reason there's no name-brand here, this shower gel hardly lathers at all although the scent is dead-on. Even if I could repurchase I would not.

Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara in Black: I received this deluxe sample of the mascara in my Sephora It Kit last December, this bottle lasted me a long time, definitely loaded with product! I do really like this mascara, but I'm not sure if I would spend > $25 on a mascara.  I have already accumulated 2 backups of the sample size, so I'm set for a while!

What products did you use up in November?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment