December 12, 2013

December 12 Haul!


Back row L to R: Holly Jolly Nourishment Sample Bag, Sephora Collection Rose Gold Mineral Brush Set
Front row L to R: Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation in Ivory, Tarte Thoughtful Treasures Bestseller Kit

My main reason for the purchase: the Tarte Thoughtful Treasures Bestseller Kit which includes Tarte Pur Maracuja Oil (which I already have a sample of and really enjoy), Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Thankful, and Tarte LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy.
I love the LipSurgence products so wanted to test out this unique colour that changes colour based on your skin chemistry and body heat, and I've heard so many great things about Tarte blush so I knew I couldn't pass up this kit!

Sephora Instant Radiance Foundation in Ivory, this was on sale for $11 so I figured why not try it out.  I've yet to open it since I'm trying to finish up other face products first.


My brush kit case: isn't it pretty?

The contents L to R: Stippling brush, powder brush, eye shadow brush, smudge brush, eye liner brush.
These are all super soft, I'm definitely impressed with the quality!

Holly Jolly Nourishment Sample Bag L to R: Living Proof Nourishing Style Cream, Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Petal, Origins Plantscription Anti-aging cream, Urban Decay Vitamin-infused Complexion Prep Spray, Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm, Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil, Clean Perfume, Buxom Lash Mascara

So many new items to try! I'm definitely excited and will let you know my thoughts!

Free samples: Prada Candy, Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial, Perricone MD Photo Plasma

Great haul right! In the holiday spirit I have quite a few more goodies to show you in the coming weeks!

Have you bought anything lately?

Thanks for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment