December 28, 2013

December 28 Haul

Back row L to R: Sephora Favorites Glitz and Glam, Tinsel Twinkle Perfection Sample Bag, Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer
Front row L to R: Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment, Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All, Nails Inc. The After Party, and Boscia One Step Wonders


I'll start with the Sephora Favorites Glitz and Glam set, since it was the main reason for the purchase.


Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara - always a favourite and wanted a backup
Too Faced 3-Way Lashlining Tool - definitely intriguing, and will let you know how it fares once I start using it


Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Space Cowboy - I was intrigued to try more UD eyeshadow, and thought this shade looked suitable for work.


Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Pink Escape - Since I've begun my foray into blush, I've been intrigued by cream or gel blush so I thought I'd give this a go. I love the shade, perfect for my pale skin tone and it's quite easy to blend so that you don't end up looking like a clown. Glad I picked this up!


Sephora False Eyelashes in Celebrity - I did end up gifting these, but I love how natural they look!


Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm - I love BB creams, and will let you know how this offering from Stila works out!

NARS Larger Than Life Lipgloss in Gold Digger - Can't wait to try this out, such a pretty shimmery nude colour!

Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Gel Effect Plumping Top Coat - You can never have too many top coats!


Nails Inc. The After Party includes: Disco Lane, Covent Garden Market, and Soho Street
I've been quite impressed with the Nails Inc. polish I've tried so far and this was $7 for 3 full size nail polish!


Bosica One Step Wonders includes: Luminizing Black Mask, Tsubaki Beauty Oil, and Bright White Mask
I redeemed 500 points for this set, and am glad I did! I'm really enjoying the beauty oil which isn't too oily that you can use both day and night!


Tinsel Twinkle Perfection back row L to R: Philosophy Living Grace, Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream, Murad Blackhead and Pore Clearing Duo, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal, Living Proof Prime Style Extender

Tinsel Twinkle Perfection front row L to R: Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara, Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream

Wow. Soo many pictures! More big hauls to come!

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment