February 08, 2014

January Empties

Another month, more empties!


Sensodyne Pro-namel Gentle Whitening toothpaste: This is my favourite toothpaste, as I do sometimes have teeth sensitivities when eating candy or drinking something cold.  This doesn't have an overwhelming mint taste, and I find it pretty effective at whitening.  I have already repurchased this product to replace the empty.  Definitely recommended for those with sensitive teeth.

Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y.: I received this in my ItKit from Sephora last November and had to force myself to use it up. Too powdery and old ladyish for my taste. Will not purchase.

Yon-Ka Hydra No. 1 Serum: I received this sample at my local spa. The serum helps to hydrate dehydrated skin, it smells herbal and definitely helped my skin out. This might be a purchase.

 
Yon-Ka Hydra No. 1 Fluid: Same story as the serum, not sure about purchasing since I have so many moisturizers to get through, but I did like this one!
 

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Caribbean Escape: I love BBW hand sanitizers, and this scent was one of my favs! Coconut, raspberries, definitely a yummy scent! I will repurchase once I get my hand sanitizer stash under control.

So there you have it, my empties for January.

What did you use up in January?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment