May 12, 2014

May Sephora Haul!

I was tempted by Sephora again.... what can I say make-up sets really appeal to me!


Back row L to R: Sephora Favourites Meet Your Match, Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2
Front row L to R: Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish (x2), Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, Murad Clarifying Wipes for Blemish Prone Skin, Desigual Sex

Let's start with the samples! For some reason the past 2 orders Sephora has added 2 additional samples to my order, and I'm not complaining!


Samples: Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish (x2), Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, Murad Clarifying Wipes for Blemish Prone Skin, Desigual Sex

Now for all the pretty eyeliner! Here's what was included in Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 Set:


Back to Front: Tornado, Ultraviolet, Mars, Deep End, Perversion, Crave, Twice Baked, Roach, Grindhouse Double-Barrel Pencil Sharpener


Same order as the pic above, here are my thoughts on the colours:
Tornado: dark aubergine
Ultraviolet: ultrasaturated blue
Mars: deep forest green
Deep End: bright aquamarine
Perversion: matte black
Crave: brown-black
Twice Baked: burnished gold
Roach: copper


A better look at the Meet Your Match Set

Here's what's inside:


L to R: Sephora X Invincible, Hourglass Child, Deborah Lippman Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Tarte Lipsurgence in Elite, Nails Inc. Devonshire Row, Bite Strangefruit

I was definitely please with this purchase, 3 of my favourite things in one! Eyeliner, nail polish, and lippies!

Have you bought anything recently?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment