September 14, 2014

NOTD: September 14, 2014

 
A bright mani for a beautiful sunshine-y day!
 
This is 2 coats of Sparitual Emerald City (from this haul) over my butter London Nail Foundation and under my Revlon Multi-Care Base+Top coat. On the accent nail I added one coat of Sally Hansen 3, 2, 1derland (from this haul).
 
This photo is not exactly colour accurate...here's the deal with Emerald City, in different lighting it's a different colour, in darker lights it's more blue as you see above, in natural or fluorescent lighting it's bright true green (not dark enough for me to call emerald). This was also a sheer polish and as you can see, 2 coats didn't cover my nail lines. The first coat almost made me give up on the colour it was that sheer. Definitely not one of my favourite formulas.
 
Good thing there's nothing else similar in my hoard or Emerald City would be toast.
 
Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment