October 15, 2014

Julep September Maven Box

I couldn't resist the colours and offerings from Julep in September...
 

L to R: Quinn, Lupita, Plush Pout Lip Crayon in Aurora

This month I went with Classic With a Twist, my first time choosing that offering from Julep since I joined (the quiz gave me It Girl, but I often order Bombshell if the product is interesting).
I was sold on this box because I love lip crayons - who doesn't they're the easiest lip colour application method! and I really like satin finish polish! Lupita was a nice bonus red nail colour for me!

I have noticed Julep's shipping is taking longer and longer each month, luckily I haven't noticed any change in the quality of the polish.

I skipped October, none of the polish were must haves for me, and I'm a bit polished out right now - I have over 40 polishes I've yet to use once.

Which Maven box did you get for September and/or October?

Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment