November 02, 2014

October Empties!

Another month, more empties!
 
 
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Antibacterial Hand Gel in Harvest Apple: I love BBW's antibacterial gels! They come in such fun flavours and I always have one in my purse. This was a perfect fall scent, with crisp apples! I don't believe this scent is available anymore, but I will definitely pick up more BBW antibacterial hand gels!
 
Aveeno Positively Nourishing Revitalize Shampoo: I was happy to try this out having really enjoyed the Moisturize formula. I found this quite similar to the Moisturize formula in terms of scent and the overall appearance and feel of my hair afterwards.
 
 
Chap Ice Kiwi Lime Lip Balm: I received this in a goody bag when I had my wisdom teeth out. I wouldn't have picked the scent myself, but I actually really liked it! This was the perfect size to pop in my purse and pull out to discretely moisturize. Unfortunately, I've never seen this brand at any drugstores, so I can't purchase this in a full size or I would!
 
Korres Pomegranate Deep Cleansing Scrub: I received this full-size product for free from a family member who works at Johnson & Johnson. J&J have divested themselves of the Korres brand, and were emptying out their stockpile of products. I happily took this having heard great things about the brand, and always on the lookout for a great exfoliating face wash. This was an effective scrub, but the scent was off-putting to me. It's described as pomegranate, however it was more of an olive scent to me - not exactly a typical face wash scent. While this was effective, I do still prefer the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub.
 
 
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant in Completely Clean: Same as review here.
 
Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser: This was a hand me down from my mom who found the formula too creamy for her. I didn't find this particularly effective on my face - again not enough exfoliating beads, but did like it on my legs. As with most Aveda products, this has an herbal scent to it which is not unpleasant. However, I like my Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub much better!
 
Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Shower Gel: I love this scent from BBW! It's both sweet and floral, and I've picked up the antibacterial hand gel in the same scent! I really liked this shower gel formula, however BBW has since reformulated to include shea butter, which I avoid due to allergies. I don't believe any of the shower gels don't include shea butter anymore and as such I am unable to repurchase.
 
What products did you use up this month?
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment