December 09, 2014

20% Off Sephora Haul

Another Sephora haul! This haul took so long to ship that Sephora credited me 250 points (just enough to keep me happy), this is what I picked up in early November when Sephora was running it's annual 20% off event


L to R: Tocca The Naughty List Rollerball Set, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetics Color Pencil in Anti-Feathered, Josie Maran Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil Duo, nails inc. Autumn Winter Collection

I was definitely intrigued to try 3 different scents from a new-to-me brand! The scent descriptions for the Naughty List appealed to me more, being described as more sweet and vanilla than floral. Upon first sniff they're a bit muskier than I'd like, but they just might grow on me!
I love the idea of cream cheek colours and enjoy using Josie Maran's Coconut Gelee formula, so I figured I'd pick up this mini set as well (they're tiny!).
Of course I can never say no to nail polish, and was intrigued by the bright blue and deep burgundy-ish purple in this nails inc. set.
The final item added to my cart was this clear lip liner from OCC, as I've been eyeing clear lip pencils for a while to keep my lipsticks from sliding all around my mouth, and I bit the bullet and decided to start with a good brand whose lip products I've reasonably enjoyed.

Here's a closer look at the products outside of their packaging:


L to R: Cleopatra, Margaux, Colette, Everlasting Honey, Timeless Coral, Regent Street, Old Bond Street, St. Martin's Lane, George Street, Oxford Street, and Kensington Place

Here are the freebies I got:


L to R: Origins GinZing Energy-Booster Moisturizer, Urban Decay Urban Obsessions Set, Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector, Formula X A+, Pharrell Williams GIRL

Here's a closer look at the Urban Obsessions Set:


L to R: Skimp, Bust, Guilt, Oil Slick, bottom is Zero

Overall I think I got good value for my money here! And I'm loving the Urban Decay set!

What did you pick up during this sale?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment