January 02, 2015

December Empties!

Another month, more products used up!


L to R: Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover, Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 Beauty Balm in Light/Medium, Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof Anti-Perspirant

Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover: Still the best makeup remover I've used, this deluxe size was picked up in this haul.

Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 Beauty Balm in Light/Medium: This BB cream has lasted me years (don't worry, expiry date is in 2015 and as a squeeze bottle I didn't have to worry about the cream being contaminated (like dip jars, gross)), I really enjoyed using this BB cream as I found it had enough coverage for my "good skin days", it did blur my pores, and it was non-drying on my skin! I typically reach for this in the summer as it also has SPF 30, but wanted to finish this up before the expiry date! Definitely one of my favourite BB creams I've tried and one of my favourite skin products! I haven't repurchased since I have a backlog of foundations, etc to use up, but I will definitely pick this up again when I've gotten through my hoard!

Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof Anti-Perspirant: same as last time (see review here). Have already repurchased!


L to R: Ducray Squanorm Shampoo, Calvin Klein Down Town

Ducray Squanorm Shampoo: still a constant favourite! See original review here.

Calvin Klein Down Town: Sample received in this haul. This fragrance is described as "modern floral woody", while this description is not appealing to my own nose, I actually liked this fragrance. Yes it was a bit more floral than I typically like but it also had a freshness to it.

Happy New Year!

Which products did you use up in 2014 / December?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment