January 09, 2015

My Fav NOTD from 2014

With the beginning of a new year, I thought I'd take a step back and look at my 10 favourite NOTD looks from 2014!
These are in order by age (oldest to newest)


Color Club Lady Holiday with Color Club Savoy Nights (original post). I love how well these colours paired together!


Julep Amy with Julep Marion (original post). I'm a sucker for blue / teal polish and these are 2 of my favourite in my collection.


Color Club Apollo Star with Essie Lilacism (original post). These 2 were paired together at the last minute, and I love how it turned out!


Sephora by OPI Skinny Jeans with nails inc. Soho Street (original post). I was really impressed with the formula of Skinny Jeans, and Soho Street is one of those versatile glitters.


Julep Millie with Dr.'s REMEDY Deserving Diamond (original post). To me this mani screamed class. I felt positively posh!


Sephora by OPI Your Wish is My Command with nails inc. Marylebone (original post). Your Wish is My Command is such a delicate pretty pink and Marylebone is a super attention grabbing glitter, but they worked well together!


Julep Kayla (original post). Probably one of the most interesting polish I bought in 2014, and I love purple!


nails inc. Devonshire Row with Quo by Orly My Heart is Nuclear (original post). These are both gorgeous colours that flatter my skin tone well.


nails inc. Bond Street with Julep Queen Anne (original post). A freehand attempt at nail art that turned out well!


Quo by Orly Mystic Night with Julep Margot (original post). Red and gold are meant to go together and I was impressed with the formula of both of these polish.

I think it's interesting that I don't like my more standard single colour manis as much, only choosing one single colour mani. But it is interesting the colour and finish variety in this top 10, although they are mostly lighter colours.

What was your favourite mani from 2014?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment