January 03, 2015

Sephora Black Friday Haul!

A bit delayed, for that I apologize, but here's what I hauled from Sephora's Black Friday sale!


Deborah Lippmann Party Mix Set L to R: Fashion, Whatever Lola Wants, Let's Go Crazy, Between the Sheets, Good Girl Gone Bad, 99 Luftballons, It's Raining Men, Through the Fire, Boom Boom Pow

For freebies I received my Sephora birthday gift, the Pampered Party Prep Code, as well as the usual 3 free samples. There were so many freebies that I had to take 2 pictures!


L to R: Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, MUFE Rouge Artist Natural in N9, MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara, Benefit Stay Flawless Primer, CoverFX Calming Primer, Glamglow Powermud Dual Cleanse Treatment, Lancome Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate, Dermadoctor KP Duty Exfoliating Body Scrub, BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme in Fair and Light


L to R: Living proof Satin Hair Serum, Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish, Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil, NUDE Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly

I also picked up some gifts for friends and family for Christmas! I'm definitely excited for expanding my DL nail polish collection, and actually like all of the shades! I'm also excited to have a new lippie to play with as well as a few more primers to try!

Which sample should I focus on using up first?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment