February 04, 2015

January Empties!

Hey readers! Sorry I've been away from the blog, I've been sick with an awful cold, but I'm all better now, so I'll fill you in on the products I used up in January!


L to R: Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes, DKNY Be Delicious Skin, Dove Nectarine and White Ginger Scent Anti-perspirant

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes: Same as the review in April Empties. I will continue to buy these!

DKNY Be Delicious Skin: From this haul. I love how crisp and refreshing this scent is! I definitely get notes of apple, cucumber, grapefruit, with some floral hints my nose isn't the greatest at identifying. I would maybe even buy this fragrance, as it's different from everything I own and I find it a perfect spring/summer fragrance!

Dove Nectarine and White Ginger Scent Anti-perspirant: This wasn't exactly finished, but the solid broke off the bottle and stuck in the cap, making it extremely messy to apply. I love the scent of this, but unfortunately it just isn't effective enough as an anti-perspirant for me to buy again.


L to R: Aveeno Ultra Calming Gentle Make-up Removing Wipes, Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Hand Gel Paris Amour

Aveeno Ultra Calming Gentle Make-up Removing Wipes: These are just as effective as the Neutrogena wipes above, but they have more of an herbal/floral scent (probably from the feverfew advertised as being included). I like this packaging better than the Neutrogena packaging, as it keeps the wipes moist throughout their life (I find Neutrogena wipes are drier the farther into the package you get). However, with that moistness I have noticed that these did slightly irritate my eyes when the liquid would get into them. I will repurchase these when they're on sale.

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Hand Gel Paris Amour: BBW describes this as French tulips with pink champagne. I don't know that that's what my nose picks up, as I would've guessed there were some fruityness in there. Doesn't matter, because I love this scent! And these are the cutest hand sanitizers! Will always repurchase!


L to R: Revlon Multi Care Base+Top Coat, Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer

Revlon Multi Care Base+Top Coat: Finally! If you've been following my blog since the beginning, you'll recognize this as being in most NOTDs. There is a bit at the bottom, but it's too tiresome to try to get it out. And this is effective as neither a base or top coat, so I'm happy to move onto better products. This didn't prevent my nails from staining the way that butter London Nail Foundation does, and I found this top coat dragged on my nails causing lumpiness. Also, this took FOREVER to dry - who has time for that? Will not repurchase.

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer: From this haul. This sample got me 3 uses of this moisturizer on my face. I like the fresh citrusy scent and how hydrating it was! I liked this enough to buy the full size!

Whew. Lots of empties! What products did you use up in January?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment