May 10, 2015

Sephora Haul

Make up addicts will know that Sephora recently had a 15% sale for Beauty Insiders, VIB, and VIB Rouge Members. Not one to pass up a sale, here's what I hauled!


Top row L to R: Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free, Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths: Makeup Removing

Middle row L to R: Kat Von D Lock It Foundation, Sephora Collection Colorful Blush in Raspberry Sheen, Sephora Favourites Lash Stash To Go, Sephora Favourites Time to Prime

Bottom row L to R: Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss in Night Out, Sephora Collection Rouge Infusion Lip Stain in Red Essence, Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss in Berry Shake


This Sephora Collection Set is called the Berry Lip & Cheek Kit, and I thought it was a steal at $20! I have at least 2 other Sephora Collection blushes, and am always looking to expand my blush collection, I also have a Glossy Gloss from one of the lip kits and found it quite good, so I'm happy to have 3 new deeper lip colours!


Lash Stash To Go Top to Bottom: Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara, Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara, Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara, Blinc Amplified Mascara, Too Face Better Than Sex Mascara

I love these mascara sets as you get 3 samples (which last me anywhere from 2-3 months) and a voucher for a free full-size mascara of your choice! Before purchasing this I already knew I liked the Lancome and the Tarte, so it's just a bonus to try out new mascaras! I will say the first one I've tried is the Too Faced, and I'm a bit disappointed, the volume and length wasn't the best I've seen on my lashes and by 5 pm I had raccoon eyes. Mind you the day I tested this was a long and exhausting day, so I will give it another shot!


Time to Prime L to R: Formula X Prime Base Coat, Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer, Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer, Bite Beauty Line & Define Primer, Living Proof Prime Style Extender

I was sold on the variety in this collection, a nail base (which I can always use more of!), a face primer, an eye shadow primer, a mascara primer, a lip primer, and a hair product! I'm particularly interested in trying out Hourglass (which I hear great things about), Bite (as anything that makes my lips look better I'm down with), and Urban Decay (who doesn't love a good lash primer?)

So that's what I picked up, I'm happy with the variety and having more new goodies to play around with!

Did you pick up anything from Sephora during their recent sale? If so what?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment