August 05, 2015

July Empties!

This month I had a good number of full-size items I finished up!


L to R: Degree Clinical Protection Stress Control Anti-perspirant, Neutrogena All-in-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Degree Clinical Protection Stress Control Anti-perspirant: I still like Secret Clinical strength better, but I keep branching out and trying new deodorants! Will not repurchase

Neutrogena All-in-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes: See review here. Still love and will continue to repurchase!


Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser: See review here. Still love! I will repurchase eventually but I have a big backlog of cleansers to get through first!


L to R: ROC Soft Smoothing Scrub, Aveeno Revitalize Shampoo

ROC Soft Smoothing Scrub: From this haul. I found this scrub to be more creamy than I expected, and less effective at scrubbing. I personally prefer Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash as my facial scrub of choice. Great in the winter when I felt my dry skin needed some additional moisture. Will not repurchase.

Aveeno Revitalize Shampoo: See review here. Still enjoy, but not my favourite by any means.


L to R: Secret Clinical Smooth Solid Anti-perspirant Light and Fresh, Laura Mercier Face Polish

Secret Clinical Smooth Solid Anti-perspirant Light and Fresh: Pretty much the same as the Waterproof review.

Laura Mercier Face Polish: From this haul. This foil packet got me 3 uses of the face polish. I actually really liked how luxurious it felt. Luckily I have another foil packet and a deluxe size sample to test out before determining if I'll buy.

What did you use up in July? Any new favs?

No comments:

Post a Comment