October 07, 2015

Winners Finds!

More Winners finds! This one was pretty good in my opinion! Great deals! 


L to R: Rusk Sensories Brilliance Color Protecting Shampoo in Grapefruit and Honey, Stila Creme Bouquet, Ciate Velvet Tuxedo, Laura Geller Color Drenched Lip Gloss in French Press Rose, Raspberry Roast, and Melon Infusion

The shampoo was $7.99, smelt fantastic AND I needed colour protecting shampoo as I have recently begun colouring my hair!

I couldn't pass up Stila Creme Bouquet as Musings of a Muse describes it as her favourite vanilla scent, I love vanilla and this was $24.99 - it had no price tag and I spent about 15 minutes waiting for the price and felt bad leaving without it. Love it! More of a warm vanilla and honey scent to me! Perfect for fall and winter!

The lip gloss set was $14.99, and I love Laura Geller's formula so of course I bought it too!

What have you picked up recently at Winners?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment