November 02, 2015

October Empties!

Another month, and more empties! I did well this month with 4 full size products used up!


L to R: Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, Aveeno Positively Nourishing Shine Conditioner

Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion: This is a very old product, I believe Cetaphil packaging has changed twice since this bottle. This is run-of-the-mill moisturizer, I used this primarily on my legs when they got dry. It does the job, but is nothing special. I prefer fragranced moisturizers, so it's unlikely I'll repurchase.

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Shine Conditioner: from this haul. I liked this conditioner, but it is by no means my favourite. It does the job of detangling hair, I don't know that it really added more shine, and it was the basic Aveeno fragrance. Unlikely to repurchase.


L to R: Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Mad About You, Neutrogena Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Night Calming, Givenchy Very Irresistible

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Mad About You: BBW describes the fragrance as soft peonies & black currant with creamy vanilla musk. I would say this is a floral fragrance with hints of vanilla, I like it! Also, BBW has my favourite formula of antibacterial gels, plus like a million scents to choose from! I would definitely repurchase, but half the fun is trying new scents!

Neutrogena Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Night Calming: I like these wipes better than the Neutrogena basic ones! Love the gentle calming scent which in no way irritates my eyes! Effective and calming! Perfect step at removing make-up before bed (or before shower on non-lazy days!) Will always repurchase!

Givenchy Very Irresistible: from this haul. Sephora lists the notes of this fragrance as; centifolia rose, peony rose, fantasia rose, passion rose, emotion rose, verbena leaf, and star anise. While this is a floral fragrance (who knew about all the different rose scents?), I don't mind this one. While I wouldn't purchase for myself (since I have about 5 full-size perfumes on the go right now), it is a nice floral fragrance without any powder hints that I don't mind!

What products did you finish up in October?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment