January 04, 2016

December Empties!

Seeing as I missed (oops!) the November post, this empties is a bit super-sized!


Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes Oil-Free: I've changed my tune on these wipes since this review. While I still like the Neutrogena wipes better (see below), these are reasonably effective and don't sting or leave oil behind. Will repurchase if in desperate need (ie when my hoard is wiped out) and these are on sale compared to the Neutrogena wipes.

Ducray Elution Shampoo: See review here. Literally the only way to keep my dandruff under control.


Bond No 9 I Love New York For All: From this haul. Sephora describes this fragrance as notes of bergamot, muguet, pepper, coco, coffee beans, creamy chestnut, patchouli, vanilla, leatherwood, and sandalwood. This is a unisex fragrance, and for me it's very obvious. It's muskier than something I would buy for myself, but I like the hint of vanilla and bergamot. However, I'm not a patchouli fan, or a sandalwood fan for that matter. Would not repurchase.

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black: This is an oldie. While I didn't technically use it up fully, the last time I sharpened it a huge chunk was caught in the built in sharpener, so I can no longer sharpen, and I know this is well over the recommended 2 year life (I've had this since high school at least). This was a reasonably creamy pencil, not as nice as my tarte or Urban Decay liners, but it did the job and didn't smudge. Will not repurchase because I have at least 9 other black eyeliners already on the go.


Neutrogena Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Night Calming: Still my favourite make up wipe! See review here.

Cetaphil Acne Principles Gentle Foaming Cleanser: I prefer the Oily Skin Cleanser version to this one, as the foaming formula was a touch drying. Will not repurchase but will stick to the original!


Bath and Body Works Watermelon Lemonade Deep Cleansing Hand Soap: BBW describes the fragrance as watermelon and freshly squeezed Meyer lemon. Love! Perfect for summer! Would definitely repurchase, and I love this formula which is more forgiving on dry hands than a foaming formula.

Ducray Squanorm Shampoo: See review here. Still love!

What products did you use up in 2015?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment